Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Good Christmas

We had a nice Christmas this year. Even if it was a little different without my parents here. Each of us received some wonderful gifts this year. Naomi commented that she must have been extra good this year because Santa brought her a lot of presents. Santa was very kind to Mommy and Daddy and brought the girls a lot of matching presents. Thanks Santa!!! Then Jenny, Shane, and Aurora came over in the afternoon to share Christmas dinner with us. This is the first holiday dinner that I made on my own. It turned out really good if I do say so myself.
The tree and stockings before the girls came down
The girls opening some presents. (With help from mom they opened the matching gifts at the same time.)

David with his favorite present

No comments: