Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo


Last Saturday the 27th of September, the girls and I went with my Dad, Jenny, Shane and Aurora to the Houston Zoo. We really enjoyed ourselves. Kaylee called most of the small carnivores tigers. (Hmm, is that because Mommy teaches for the tigers?) The big hit for both girls was the elephants and the giraffes. The girls went back to the zoo this past Thursday with Grandma and Grandpa. It was supposed to be homeschool day but that was postponed till January. But they went ahead and went anyways. My dad commented that it was very hard to keep up with Kaylee. In fact, he thought they had lost her at least once. When I asked if they had brought her little puppy leash, my dad got a startled look on his face and said that would have been a good idea. Next time I think they will remember her leash!!

No comments: