Monday, October 19, 2009

Midnight Makeovers


Kaylee might play hard but she is all girl. One night Kaylee was pretty wired and I decided to just go to sleep and let her crash on her own. I was in my bed starting to fall asleep when Kaylee came and sat beside me with my makeup bag. She then preceded to ask where to put the eye shadow and blush. I really should have taken it away from her but I was so tired I just instructed her on where the make-up went if she asked. What a bad mom am I?A few weeks later, I was getting ready in my bathroom and Kaylee pointed to an old gift-box make-up set that I had and asked, "Mommy this is girl make-up right?" And I said yes that is girl make-up. She asked this a few times. I was wondering where she was going with this line of questioning. Then she pointed to my make-up bag and said, "This is mommy make-up right?" And I said yes. I still had no clue where she was going with this until she said, "Isn't it neat that we both have make-up?" Boy, was I had.

No comments: