Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Football Time Again

It is that time of year again where we get dressed in red and head to the football stadium. Our team is doing really well this year. We have won all but one game so far. Last Saturday we won 50-0 the week before we won homecoming 39-0. Our team is really on a roll. This year I have the opportunity of teaching about a 1/3 of the football team. I teach about 30 from all of my classes combined, which means we usually stay for the whole game even if it is a blow-out so I can say that I saw all of my football players play. Good thing that I do. Today one of my students asked if I saw him play and he played the last two minutes of the game. He sure had a smile on his face when I could answer in the affirmative that I saw him play.

No comments: