Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anonymous Call

Question: Can Heavenly Father make phone calls?
This past week has been really crazy for me. I had jury duty off and on again all week. And that meant I had to prepare sub plans for David (thanks, sweetheart) for everyday I was out or prepare what I needed to teach if I happened to be teaching the next day. Since this was the case, I was up at my classroom every night until 11 pm. (I know I need to get a life.) Anyways by Thursday night (after cub scouts) I came home and was totally exhausted. However, my darling Kaylee was not. So I stayed up with her trying to get her to fall asleep. I don't know exactly know when I fell asleep, but Friday morning I woke up on the girl's bedroom floor when I heard our house phone ringing. I was totally disoriented and thought oh no, the baby sitter is calling wondering where Kaylee is, David and Naomi will be late for school and I will be late for court. The phone call ended up being a wrong number and it was only six o'clock. We still had to rush to get out the door on time but none of us were late getting to our respective places. We have no clue who called us Friday morning but we are sure glad they did or we would have definitely been running late yesterday. So back to my question, Does Heavenly Father (or an angel) make phone calls?

No comments: