Monday, October 12, 2009

Lesson Learned

While birthday shopping for David on Saturday, I remembered that I desperately needed a new bra. So against any common sense I made a detour with the girls to buy one. Let me tell you that is one experience I will not do again until they are teenagers!!!! After Kaylee wandering around the store trying to shop for herself and their wonderful help in the dressing room, I was worn out. I guess I should have been a little embarassed when the sales associate gave Kaylee her own little pink gift bag so each girl would have one. And therefore both girls wandered around the mall with little pink giftbags. But by that time I was so exhausted I did not care. PS: Yes that is Kaylee trying one on. I have no clue why she was sticking her fingers up her nose.

No comments: