Sunday, July 19, 2009

Piecing Together My Memories

Revised: Short Version
Well, I have learned yet another hard lesson. Our home computer's motherboard ended up getting fried. In the process of trying to diagnose the problem we lost all of our information on our hard drive including our pictures since we went digital back in Dec 2005. :o( Now I am trying to scramble around and see if I can recover our memories from 2006-2008. I backed-up our pictures until Feb 2007. My dad has some of my picture files on his computer. I have some stored on Wal-Mart's photo site. My brother-in-law is trying to recover our pictures from our old hard drive but it looks like not all of the pictures will be recovered. My biggest gap is 2008. Needless to say I have learned my lesson. From now on I will back-up my pictures at least once a month or at the most every six months.

No comments: