Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple Open House

The girls and I left for Utah last Wednesday, the 2nd, with my dad. My dad was picking up my mom, who spent the month of June helping Arielle get ready for baby Emmalee to arrive. Since my dad was driving, we hitched along for the ride. The girls and my parents will be leaving tomorrow to go back home to Texas. I will be staying till next week to help Arielle with Emmalee. One neat experience we were able to have here in Utah is to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple Open House. The temple is gorgeous. It was really neat for my girls to be able to see what the inside of the temple looks like while they are young. Naomi has loved temples since she was 2 years old. The girls were very reverent for the most part. Kaylee would point out all of the pictures that had Jesus in them. We had to stand in line for quite awhile but it was definitely worth the wait.





No comments: