Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not your typical vacation

As many of you know, I spent the last two weeks in Utah with my sister, Arielle, and her new little girl Emmalee. Before I made the trip I think both of us thought we would have plenty of time to visit and do things while Emmalee was sleeping. But alas Emmalee is not your typical newborn and we believe that she has food sensitivities (most likely food allergies) and might have reflux as well and therefore screams/cries a lot. Sometimes she would scream from 11 pm to 4 am. Needless to say I was not able to accomplish all that I had planned to do on my vacation away from my girls. But I still had a nice time visiting with my sister and her family. Thanks Arielle and Joel for letting me stay with you. I really enjoyed my time with you.

No comments: