Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I have an awesome Dad. He is my hero. Words can not express all that I love about my Dad. I can remember the Daddy/Daughter dates he brought me on when I was a kid. I always knew that my siblings and I came first. My dad loves the outdoors and he has shared that with all of us kids. I love to hear the story about him bringing my sister Jenny and I to a Daddy/Daughter camp-out when I was three and Jenny was 18 months. Whenever I call my dad, I know that he is always ready to talk to me (even if he is on the top of a smoke stack). I know that if I need my dad all I have to do is call and he will do whatever he can to get there to help. Even canceling a business trip after I wrecked my car in college to come take care of me. Thanks Dad for being an awesome Dad!! And a wonderful grandpa. My girls really love their Pop-pop. For Kaylee he is on the top of her list. My girls also have an awesome Dad. I love the fact that he spends time with them. He has shared his love of basketball with them. And even though it is girlie, he stills plays the girl stuff with them including playing with their mermaids and pet shop. I am thankful that I married a righteous husband who shares his love of the gospel with our children.

I would also like to thank my father-in-law for being an awesome father to my husband. My father-in-law is a hard worker and whenever he visits he always finds time to help with some of our projects around the house. David has had some struggles in his life and I am thankful for my father-in-law for all the support that he has given David during those times. My father-in-law is also a wonderful grandpa to our girls. I know my girls wish they could see him more often. We love you Grandpa Brown.

No comments: