Saturday, June 6, 2009

Free at Last


I know most parent's right now are dreading the beginning of summer but I am looking forward to it. Summer is my time to spend with my girls and make memories. Even though, I have to work I am glad that I have a job that I can have two full months off during the summer to enjoy with my family. And let me tell you I earn my two months. Whoever said teaching is an easy job has never actually taught. In fact, during the school year it was not uncommon for me to show up to work at 6 in the morning and then leave school at 5 or 6 at night. Make dinner at home, take care of my girls and then stay up till midnight grading papers or planning activities for the next day at school. So I will spend my next week recuperating from my long school year and then plan to spend the rest of my summer making memories with my family and scrapbooking them.

No comments: