Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Galveston Bay Day

This past Saturday we went down to Kemah Boardwalk. Kemah was holding a Galveston Bay Day celebration with educational activities for the whole family and lots of neat booths and exhibits about Galveston Bay. Since I teach Aquatic Science, I thought it would be a fun thing to go to. We did not get there as early as I would have liked so we did not get to see everything. But what we did see and do we throughly enjoyed. One of the girls favorite parts was the fountain where they got throughly soaked. They also got to touch some hermit crabs, blue crabs, and anemones in a touch tank. And I got to show off my knowledge of Galveston Bay. Here are a few pictures from that day. My dad has more on his camera.

Playing in the fountain



Next time we need to bring swimsuits


Take my picture please

No comments: