Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter 2011

Better late than never. We really enjoyed Easter as a family this year. It was even more special since David was home this year. (Last year he was still in the hospital.) The girls enjoyed dying eggs with Daddy. I think we had more pink than any other color. The girls loved their Easter baskets and had fun finding the eggs. I bought them matching dresses this year but realized that I don't have a picture of the two of them and their dresses. I will have to take one and post it later. Oh by the way, the NO SPILL egg dying kit does not work. It makes a huge mess. We learned the hard way with it. Next year we are going back to the cheap kits and using our own cups!! Another thing I learned is: Kaylee egg hunts at lightning speed, next year I need to use the flipcam instead!!


David and the girls
Naomi dying an egg

Kaylee and David attempting to dye an egg using the No Spill cup


The girls and their baskets

Naomi with her eggs

Kaylee looking for an egg

No comments: