Friday, February 12, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Even though it has been a challenge these past two weeks with David in the hospital, we have had many blessings as well. I truly know that the Lord plans and provides for every challenge that comes into our lives. I don't think it was a coincidence that my mom stayed an extra week. I think the Lord intentionally planned on my mom being here to help me when David started to have his problems. I don't know what I would have done without her help and the help of my hometeachers those first two nights. It was an even bigger blessing that she stayed to help me this whole time and that my Dad drove down to give us his support as well. David's parents are just as much of a blessing. As soon as I called to tell them what was happening the packed their bags and drove all the way from Arizona to help me with the girls and give David their support. What a blessing they have been to me. Karen, David's mom, has been wonderful to do my laundry, clean my house, prepare dinner when I am too tired, watch the girls, and do the dishes. Gordon is just as awesome. I am going to have another post on just how much he has done for us while he was down here. I am grateful to the Lord for giving both David and I such wonderful parents who have been such a support to us right now and anytime we need them. Thank you both Moms and Dads.

No comments: