Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ewwww Gross

This past week, Kaylee has had a runny nose. Kaylee was in the bathroom with me and she said, "Mommy, I need to get the stuff out of my nose." and then proceeded to pick her nose. I have been trying to get her to blow her nose with a tissue. But at this stage all little kids pick their nose more often than use a tissue. However this is not the gross part, the gross part came next. In a various serious tone Kaylee informed me, "Sometimes, you just have to eat it." And she went ahead and ate it. I tried to tell her that her nose contains germs and she should not be eating her boogers. Kaylee then informed me that germs are found on the bathroom floor not in her nose and it was okay to eat her boogers. Yuck. I kept trying to tell her that there were germs in her nose. But alas, she has not grasped that concept yet. Oh well, she is a work in progress.

No comments: