Monday, October 4, 2010

Naomi's First Sleepover

This past Friday, Naomi had her first birthday/slumber party. I was a little nervous because this was the first time that she would be spending the night with someone other than family. She did really great!! She did have a little trouble getting to sleep and was a little homesick around 11pm that night. Her mom's friend called me so Naomi could talk to me; however, my phone was on vibrate and I left it by Kaylee's bed. Needless to say I did not hear the phone. Oh well, she ended up falling asleep and was glad she stayed the whole time. I sent a disposable camera with her to take pictures but I have not developed them yet. It will be interesting to see what the pictures look like. Here are some pictures her friend's mom took.
Naomi and her best friend
All ready for sleep

1 comment: