Thursday, March 18, 2010

Prayers Needed

I would love to say that David's bipolar is doing better. However, the medicine the Dr. prescribed in the hospital is not working. David is in full blown mania again and it is looking very likely that I will have to him admitted to a psych hospital again. His mania this time is much worse. He cycles between being very angry and aggressive to just having lots of energy and feeling like he is on top of the world. I am very concerned for David and have been praying for him constantly. I would appreciate all the prayers that I can get at this time for David. I hope the medicine change that his Dr. did will kick in soon but I am not seeing any signs of it yet. I know the Lord is with David and I right now. I have already seen him answer one of my prayers and know that he will continue too.

No comments: