Sunday, March 7, 2010

Best Made Plans...

On Friday night, I had it all planned. David wanted to go to the Men's Basketball game at the church and I had a scrapbooking crop that I wanted to go to. I realized that we both needed a break so I lined up a babysitter for Friday night. Since we only have 1 car, I arranged for Jenny to drive us to the crop so David could have the car. I packed up all of my scrapbooking stuff (which is a lot might I add) and Jennny and I headed to the crop. We were almost to the place where the crop was being held when I got a call on my cell phone. It was the babysitter. Naomi was throwing up. Bummer, there went my scrapbooking plans. Jenny and I had to turn around and go back home. I was so disappointed. I have not done scrapbooking in so long and I was looking forward to working on some projects. Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: