Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookies in the Nose

Kaylee has been congested for quite awhile now. Tonight I brought her downstairs to try and get some stuff to clear out her nose. Instead of saying I was going to clean the boogers out I said gookies (sp?). When we got downstairs, Kaylee started asking about cookies. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about but she was definitely not having cookies before bedtime. Later as we were laying in her bed, she started sneezing and coughing again. She then informed Naomi and I that she had more cookies in her nose and she needed to get them out. Ah-ha, on comes my light bulb, when I told Kaylee I was going to get the gookies out of her nose she thought I said cookies. Hence why she was asking about the cookies. Poor kid, now she thinks there are cookies in her nose :o)

1 comment:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Cookies are better than beads. At least they don't require tweezers :)