Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged

This is my first tag. Arielle tagged me so I thought I would be a nice sister and do it. The rules are to answer all questions with one word only. Here are my answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? bed
2. Your significant other? David
3. Your hair? wet
4. Your mother? hardworker
5. Your father? laidback
6. Your favorite thing? my girls
7. Your dream last night? Forgot
8 Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? all aquatics classes
10. The room you’re in? bedroom
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
14. What you’re not? perfect
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? cricut
17. Where you grew up? Maryland
18. The last thing you did? shower
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Favorite gadget? straightener
21. Your pets? tons of fish
22. Your computer? old
23.Your mood? stressed
24. Missing someone? my friends
25.Your car? dirty
26. Something you’re not wearing? make-up
27. Favorite store? Archivers or any fish store
28. Like someone? David
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Wednesday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

So I fudged a little. Some questions I needed to answer with more than word. This time I won't tag anyone.
PS Arielle I got your hint about your computer.

No comments: