Thursday, September 18, 2008

Late Night Police Visit


Kaylee has reached the age that it is no longer fun to go to bed at a decent hour. In fact, she prepares herself for her late night parties by taking a nap between 5-7pm at night. Even though we try to prohibit her late naps she seems to fall asleep on the sly. Last night Kaylee got a short nap for about 5 minutes but that was enough to have her bouncing off the walls wanting to have a tea party at 11 o'clock. I finally brought her up the stairs kicking and screaming that she wants to have a tea party. Next thing I know my mom was knocking on my door telling me that about 4 policemen just came to the door because that got a call that a baby was in distress. My mom explained that it was just a 2 year old not wanting to go to bed and wanting to have a tea party. Talk about embarassing.

2 comments:

Joel and Arielle said...

That's awesome. A baby in distress...I've heard that particular baby in distress at 11 o'clock at night...

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Hehe! Oh Kaylee.