Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You Scream, We Scream...

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!

The end of June we brought the girls and their big sis (Kaley) to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory in Brenham, Texas. The tour of the factory was fun. However, our favorite part by far was the free ice cream at the end of the tour. My new favorite flavor is Krazy Kookie Dough. It is a cake batter ice cream with multi-colored sugar dough cookie chunks. Yummmy!!! For those of you who have never had Blue Bell Ice Cream, ya'll are missing out.


Naomi, Kaley, and Kaylee by a display of Blue Bell ice cream flavors
All the girls by the old fashioned Ice Cream truck (ps the girls did not like wearing those hats!!)

1 comment:

The Hunsakers said...

Man,I totally want to tour Blue Bell, just for that sample at the end. I was thinking about going with my mom on my birthday in Oct when I take the day off of work. I didn't even think of going over the summer.