Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christmas Dance Recital

The girls started taking dance lessons an hour a week back in September from a sister in our stake in her home. Naomi goes afterschool one day a week. And Kaylee goes during the day on Friday. Both girls learn a little ballet and tap. They both really enjoy dance and love their teacher. In December, each girl had a mini-recital during their last dance class that month. I really wanted to get a video of the girls dancing since neither of our parents live close enough to come watch. So I asked my friend if I could borrow her flip camera. My plan was for me to use the flip for video and David to use the digital for pictures. The plan worked perfectly for Naomi but somehow when it was Kaylee's day the flip camera's batteries were dead. Needless to say, I had to use our old digital to take video clips of Kaylee. Therefore, the video clips are not the greatest and I have very few pictures. Lesson learned: next time bring extra batteries (check to make sure equipment is charged). Here is a picture of Naomi and short video of Kaylee. (Blogger was not being really nice to me and I couldn't upload any longer clips. ARRGH!!! I will try uploading from school some other time.)

1 comment:

Healthful Living said...

how fun! can't wait to see more videos.