Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A whole lot of sharing

When your kids are young, you always instill in them the virtue of sharing. Well, I think there should be a caveat on it. No sharing your germs (illnesses)!!! Last week, Naomi wasn't feeling good. I tried keeping her home but she wanted to go to school. However, she kept getting worse and when her eyes started crusting over. I drew the line. I brought her to the doctor last Thursday and she had pink eye in both eyes, double ear infections, and a sinus infection. Poor girl. Then Kaylee started getting sick this weekend so David brought her to the doctor yesterday. Kaylee had the start of ear infections and of course sinus issues plus a cough. I have been feeling a little under the weather myself. But of course being the adult I was trying to tough it out. Well, after staying up almost all last night because my ears hurt so bad, I stayed home and went to the doctor today. And wouldn't you know it. Yes, I have double ear infections as well as a sinus infection. My ears are so bad the doctor wants to see me again on Thursday just to make sure the antibiotics are working. So if anyone would like ear/sinus infections, please feel free to come to our house. It seems like our family likes to share them. PS: Knock on wood David does not have them yet!!!!

No comments: