Thursday, September 23, 2010

Funny Sayings

Kaylee: Her favorite dance move in ballet is the "souffle"

Naomi: On the way home one day, she told us that there are dust "barnacles" floating in the air that can get stuck in our noses

Kaylee: Naomi was getting ready to mail a letter. David went to get some stamps for her. Kaylee did not want to be left out and wanted stamps too. A couple seconds later, Kaylee came back with one of my scrapbooking stamps and said here is my stamp momma.

Kaylee: I came home from work today and Kaylee was in the process of falling asleep on the couch. I picked her up and brought her with me so she could wake up. Kaylee looked at me and told me she was tired and needed her "beauty sleep".

Kaylee: Tonight at dinner, Kaylee commented "looks good baby!" about the lasagna.

No comments: