Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bedtime Miracle

My girls have always had difficulty falling asleep. Some said that I just needed a good routine and eventually they would go to sleep at a decent time. However, we had a good routine and they still could not fall asleep. This truly was not a surprise to me because I have the same problem. I have extreme difficulty falling asleep especially during the school year. I don't necessarily suffer from insomnia. Simply my brain just won't shut off. For example: This week I have been suffering from a really bad cold. One would think that being as sick as I am I should have no problem falling asleep. Nope, I was up till 1 am this morning thinking about who knows what but my brain just would not shut off. This past summer the girls stayed with my parents. After the first few weeks of trying to get my girls to bed, my sister-in-law gave my parents something to try. It is an herbal supplement called Nite MGR. And let me tell you it works miracles. My parents used it all summer and told me how easily the girls were going to bed. Since the girls have been home, David and I give it to the girls every night. And it truly is a miracle. The girls are usually asleep between 8/8:30 every evening. What a blessing!!!!! Thank you Mandi and John for telling Mom and Dad about this!!! (Now I am seriously considering taking some myself.)

No comments: