Saturday, June 26, 2010

Naomi's Kindergarten Graduation

Naomi had her Kindergarten Recognition Program (aka Graduation) on June 2nd. Each child's name was called and their teacher shared the child's favorite subject, kindergarten experience, and what they wanted to be when the grow up. Naomi's favorite subject was reading. Her favorite kindergarten experience was going to Dewberry Farm. And when she grows up, she wants to be an aquatics scientist just like her mom. (Ok, so I cried when they said that!!) Just a side note: I did not cry on Naomi's first day of school but I cried buckets during her graduation. I can't believe my little girl is growing up!

Naomi getting her certificates (My camera did not get a really good shot. I'll have to see if my mom's pictures are better.)

Naomi and her teacher Mrs. Miller

(PS: I made the reading apron her teacher is wearing. Naomi wanted to give her teacher a unique/special gift. And you know how I love to sew. Her teacher loved the apron.)

1 comment:

Healthful Living said...

Wow Naomi is growing up soooo fast!! She looks so pretty in her picture with her teacher. Please congratulate her on behalf of her Uncle Darren and Aunt Kim. :)
p.s.
we just love the main picture of both girls on the main blog page....cute!! Love you!