Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Ray of Sunshine

Yesterday, I decided to pick the lesser of two evils and stay home with Kaylee again since I was still fighting a migraine. When Kaylee woke up, she looked at me and said "I'm back". I thought that was an interesting way of saying she was awake. But it turns out she was dreaming and went somewhere in her dream. Overall she let me hibernate on the couch and waited to get into mischeif after David got home. (Towards bedtime she went missing and was extremely quite. David went looking for her and found her painting her fingernails.) While Naomi was cuddling with me on the couch before bathtime, Kaylee got really upset because Naomi was in her spot (my left side). When I wouldn't kick Naomi out of her spot, she played eeny-meeny-miny-moo and strangely enough her spot to cuddle was where Naomi was. Have you ever heard of a reserved spot for kids to cuddle on? Well, Kaylee sure has one. Later that night during prayer, David tried to help her and she told David, "Daddy don't interrupt me! I am trying to say my prayers." After she scolded him she apologized to David, gave him a kiss, told him she would play basketball with him and then she went back to saying her prayers. This kid makes me smile all the time. She really is my ray of sunshine. Below are some pictures of her manicure job. She actually did a pretty good job.

No comments: