Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Day Off

Today I took an unexpected day off. Last night I could night sleep. I thought I just had too much to eat so close to bedtime. Alas, that was not the case. At 2:30 am my body decided to finally be sick. Around 4 this morning I was still awake and still sick. So my darling husband, who now subs, offered to go in to work for me. What a blessing that is for me to be able to tell my sub in person what to do!! At first I thought I could spend the time grading and catching up on school work. (I have gotten a little behind.) However, I spent the day sleeping which I needed since I finally fell asleep at 7:30 this morning. Oh well, hopefully I will be rested enough to go to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

So how did it go? That's a convenient sub-and you both got paid today-woohoo!

Erica Huff said...

Hope you feel better soon!