Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Day Off = Trip to the Zoo

Last Friday, Naomi and I had the day off of school. Since we have a zoo membership, we headed to the zoo early Friday morning. We did not leave as soon as I would like so we had a hike from our parking spots. But we still enjoyed ourselves. The girls and I brought along Kaley (our babysitter) and Isaac (one of the boys from my church class). I don't know if it is because I have no sons or just Isaac but he has a special place in my heart. Here are few pictures of our day at the zoo:


Kaylee on carousel
Naomi on the carousel



The girls and Isaac by the giraffe


The girls and Isaac by another statue


I love the elephants especially the two babies (Baylor and Tupelo)


Kaylee always has to get a picture with this elephant statue!!

No comments: